A modern take on the 25-year-old franchise, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid pits current and classic Rangers and villains like never before in 3v3 tag team battles. The controls promote simplicity and fluidity, enabling beginners to enjoy the combat system and encouraging advanced players to delve into its gameplay mechanics – including real-time assist takeovers, dynamic defense through push blocking and aerial guard, customizable juggle combos, and a unique Megazord comeback mode.
The Collector’s Edition of Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid includes the full game, the Season One DLC, Lauren Shiba, the exclusive Lord Drakkon Evo II Skin, and the exclusive Kimberly Hart Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger Skin. (Not included with pre-owned)
- 16 Rangers & Villains Across Generations: The growing roster includes Jason Lee Scott, Tommy Oliver, Gia Moran, Ranger Slayer, Lord Drakkon, Kimberly Hart and more! Even better, the story and combat voiceovers are performed by some of the original Power Rangers cast!
- 9 Arenas Across Iconic Locations: Battle in a variety of stages from the multiverse, including Zordon’s Training Room and Command Center from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Lord Drakkon’s Throne Room from Boom! Comics’ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and Planet Earth: Cenozoic Era and Tower from the 2017 Power Rangers movie!
- Original Story: A Reimagining of the Shattered Grid Event: The expansive story is written and narrated by writer/director Kyle Higgins and features original artwork by Eisner Award-winning illustrator Dan Mora. In Story Mode, players experience a re-imagining of the critically acclaimed Shattered Grid event from Boom! Studios’ Power Rangers comic book series.
- Crossplay & Cross-progression among PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC: Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is the first fighting game to enable crossplay among Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC, where players across all gaming platforms can battle against each other in Ranked, Casual, Direct or Lobby Matches. The game also enables cross-progression, so players can carry progress made on one platform to another.
- Challenge Your Friends in Direct Match & Online Lobbies: Direct Match allows friends or any two specific players match up against each other. Online Lobbies allows up to 8 players to join together in friendly matches, where participants can battle in up to 4 different matches at a time or spectate others.
$29.99 May 31st only $16.99