Hasbro Pulse has had some very wanted toys lately and however they sell them it is not enough for the new demand for collectibles. That is partially due to pandemic solitude. Plus the many conventions that have also had to shut down this year. That left Hasbro with many different exclusives with no homes to go to.
Collectors and everyone can not get out and do as much as we used to. That is buy things at Walmart or online people are shopping more than ever. This is a perfect storm on many limited edition figures. The deluxe Mandalorian Armorer and the Deluxe Cad Bane are two examples of figures that were clearly made in small numbers for Conventions that no longer have homes. They were put online via Hasbro Pulse and sold out almost immediately.
To reiterate, these are items that were meant for small runs at conventions and not for the wider market of Hasbro Pulse world wide online sales. So, they promptly sold out and inflamed fans. Why wouldn’t Hasbro make enough toys to sell? You would think they want to do that, right? But again, they made the numbers for a set sales channel and that changed. Everything has changed this year— that includes toys.
Hasbro didn’t want to sell out in 14 minutes; I was watching the clock. My order was at the 13 minute mark. Demand is much much greater now than when the toys were made and the locations said toys were originally intended. I hope both will get a second run down the line. Note each figure offered was a deluxe version both will have a non deluxe version with a wider release on a later date.
Cad Bane was the preeminent blaster-for-hire in the galaxy during the Clone Wars. Todo 360 had many built-in gadgets that made him incredibly useful, but he also had an attitude to match
Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch scale Black Series figures are carefully detailed to look like the characters from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Star Wars The Black Series Cad Bane and Todo 360 (Hasbro pulse Exclusive)
Includes: 2 figures and 2 accessories.
- A ruthless bounty hunter from the planet Duro, no quarry was too dangerous for Cad Bane if the price was right
- Cad Bane’s techno-service droid had many built-in gadgets that made him incredibly useful, but he also had an attitude to match
- These Star Wars The Black Series action figures come with 2 Cad Bane-inspired blaster accessories that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- Star Wars fans and collectors can display these highly poseable (Cad Bane has 4 fully articulated limbs) figures, featuring premium deco, in their Star Wars collections
- Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Available – Sold Out
Retail – $29.99