The Child, making a surprise debut in the premiere episode of The Mandalorian series, quickly became one of the favorite characters among many Star Wars. Standing over 14 inches tall, The Child is a hyper realistic and articulated collectible figure that features an amazing likeness with fine details.
It’s really surprising to me that the Hot Toys version is $60 more than the Sideshow version of the 1:1 scale Baby Yoda that debuted earlier this year (and is due out in October). When Hot Toys revealed their Mando/Baby Yoda combo a week ago or so, I figured that was it for them and Baby Yoda. My bad– I was wrong.
I honestly think this Hot Toys one looks better than Sideshow’s. But I already gave in my preorder for Sideshow’s and my comic book shop vendor would kill me if I asked him for a refund so I could buy this more expensive one. Unless he sells it? Oh god, do I have to make a phone call? Sigh…everything is terrible.
- 14.17 inches (36cm)
- Made of plastic
- Authentic and detailed likeness of the Child in the live action-series The Mandalorian
- Accurate size and proportion
- Newly developed head sculpt with white fabric hair elements
- Highly-detailed facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- Body with specialize frame for wide range of articulations
- The Child figure
- 2 Pairs of interchangeable ears
- Pair of relaxed ears
- Pair of downward pointing ears
- 3 Pairs of interchangeable arms with hands
- Pair of relaxed hands
- Pair of force-using hands
- Pair of accessory holding hands
- Beige-colored robe
- Mythosaur emblem necklace with black leather strap
- Silver colored knob
- Specially designed custom base with movie logo