The world’s most memorable trumpet knife, aka flute sword, aka the Dragon Dagger is here from Hasbro! Tommy Oliver used the Dragon Dagger to call the powerful Dragonzord from the sea, and he never even had to move his mouth! With this Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Dragon Dagger collectible, fans can play some sweet synth tunes, mix up the music in remix mode, or display this epic piece of Power Rangers history on their shelves.
If you missed out on this the first time its back to attack Rita and her minions. We have reviewed the Dragon Dagger on its first release check that out below:
- THE ICONIC DRAGON DAGGER PREMIUM COLLECTIBLE: This Power Rangers Lightning Collection Green Dragon Dagger has premium painted details and design inspired by the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series
- PREMIUM DESIGN The premium detail and intricate design of this Dragon Dagger is inspired by the legendary instrument from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, featuring light and sound effects
- WIELD THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY MORPHIN GREEN RANGER: Unlock the iconic Dragonzord call, remix the tune, and activate the power glow effect with the push of a button
- INSPIRED BY THE SERIES MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS: The Green Ranger summons and controls the Dragonzord by playing a song on the Dragon Dagger
- PART OF THE POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION: Look for more collectible figures in the Lightning Collection. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.
POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN DRAGON DAGGER
Hasbro’s premium LIGHTNING COLLECTION is going beyond its premium line of figures with role play products like the POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN DRAGON DAGGER, the world’s most memorable trumpet knife, aka flute sword! Tommy Oliver used the Dragon Dagger to call the powerful Dragonzord from the sea, and he never even had to move his mouth! With this MIGHTY MORPHIN DRAGON DAGGER collectible, fans can play some sweet synth tunes, mix up the music in remix mode, or display this epic piece of POWER RANGERS history on their shelves.
Ever imagined putting a trumpet knife up to your metallic helmet lips, pressing some buttons, and calling an ancient and powerful zord from the depths of the ocean? Well now you can… still imagine it, but while holding a screen-inspired replica of the iconic flute sword itself, the Dragon Dagger! Inspired by the weapon/instrument from MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, this collectible features lights and sounds with premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, along with button-activated light and sound effects including the classic Dragonzord call.
Available – January 2024
Retail – $69.99