PARAMOUNT+ PRESENTS PEAK ENTERTAINMENTAT SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON!
Lineup Features Can’t-Miss Programming for the STAR TREK Universe, TRANSFORMERS: EARTHSPARK and BIG NATE Fans Can Also Enjoy The Lodge: A Paramount+ Experience and theOfficial San Diego Comic-Con STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDSInteractive Booth July 18, 2023 – Paramount+ will once again bring a mountain of entertainment to fans attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con with unforgettable programming from fan-favorite series and franchises featuring exclusive never-before-seen content, first-look reveals and a special premiere screening. In addition to the programming, The Lodge: A Paramount+ Experience will make its official San Diego Comic-Con debut in the downtown Gaslamp District, where attendees will walk through a unique immersive experience featuring current and upcoming Paramount+ original series and movies. Paramount+ will also mark its return to the official convention floor with the STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS interactive booth space, which will include exclusive photo opportunities and giveaways. The celebrations kick-off on Thursday, July 20 and go through Sunday, July 23.
- STAR TREK Universe in Hall H. The fan-favorite STAR TREK universe returns to San Diego Comic-Con, featuring exclusive reveals and surprises from upcoming and current seasons of STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, STAR TREK: LOWER DECKS, and STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS. Fans in attendance will also be the first to see the highly anticipated STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDSand STAR TREK: LOWER DECKS crossover episode with a special Hall H premiere screening! Saturday, July 22, 1:30-2:45 p.m. PT, Hall H
STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS INTERACTIVE BOOTH SPACE
- Experience the Paramount+ original series STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS on the convention floor through an interactive booth inspired by the U.S.S. Enterprise. The booth features two immersive photo opportunities, where fans can take the helm of the renowned captain’s chair and then place themselves in the footsteps of Starfleet by selecting one of four “strange new worlds” to explore. Within the booth, fans will also get an intimate look at official costumes and props from the series on display and have a chance to receive exclusive giveaways. Booth #3529.
- All A-Bot TRANSFORMERS: EARTHSPARK. Prepare for more Autobots, more Decepticons, and more Terrans! From Paramount+, Hasbro’s Entertainment One, and Nickelodeon, TRANSFORMERS: EARTHSPARK is an original animated series based on the iconic global franchise. Catch this exclusive panel and screening of never-before-seen content. Attendees will also be treated to a sneak peek of behind-the-scenes visuals from upcoming new episodes, including the special one-hour season finale slated to debut exclusively on Paramount+ later this summer. Plus don’t miss the chance to participate in a Transformers-themed trivia contest– study up and come prepared to win awesome franchise swag. Thursday, July 20, 5:30 – 6:20 p.m., PT, Room 24ABC
- BIG NATE’s Big Panel. Calling big fans of BIG NATE! In this intimate talk, Lincoln Peirce (author, Big Nate comic strip and book series), Mitch Watson (executive producer, BIG NATE animated series), and Ben Giroux (the voice of Nate Wright) will discuss the surprising journey of comics’ most awesome and mischievous middle schooler from page to screen. From Nickelodeon and Paramount+, learn how Nate’s perspective drives the story and the unique visual style of the original series, watch an exclusive sneak peek of never-before-seen footage and score an exclusive Lincoln Peirce print to inspire your inner comic book artist! Friday, July 21, 3-4 p.m. PT, Room 24ABC.
THE LODGE: A PARAMOUNT+ EXPERIENCE
- The Lodge: A Paramount+ Experience. The fifth iteration of The Lodge: A Paramount+ Experience will debut during San Diego Comic-Con in the downtown Gaslamp District. This “slopeside” tour will take attendees on a journey through the unique world of Paramount+. Explore Bikini Bottom from SpongeBob SquarePants, step into the world of STAR TREK for custom caricature art and a limited edition Star Trek pin, sip on a cocktail at the 1923 speakeasy, fuel up at the TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS energon station, and get fresh temporary ink based on your favorite series at theINK MASTER airbrush tattoo station. Additional series experiences include YELLOWJACKETS, SPECIAL OPS: LIONESS, PET SEMATARY: BLOODLINES, GOOD BURGER 2 and a Paramount+ Pub.
- Happy Does Bar, 340 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Operating hours: Wednesday, July 19, 6-10 p.m.;
- Thursday, July 20-Saturday, July 22, 12 noon-10 p.m.;
- Sunday, July 23, 10 a.m.-7 p.m..
- Admission is free, but is on a reservation system https://feverup.com/m/135020. There will be a stand-by line daily if there are no reservations available. No SDCC badge is required.
- Fans of Paramount will have the opportunity to take part in a city-wide digital scavenger hunt via www.ParamountPassport.com. Either enter the website on your phone or scan a QR code at any of the activation sites. Once registered, guests can scan an item at all of the following locations after interacting with the space, and earn a passport stamp. Once a guest visits all seven locations they can head to the Paramount Passport Redemption area located at The Lodge, A Paramount+ Experience for a limited edition prize. Participating locations:
- The Lodge, A Paramount+ Experience (Happy Does Bar, 340 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101)
- Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (58 11th Ave San Diego, CA 92101)
- Yellowjackets Hard Rock Hotel (207 Fifth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101)
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (San Diego Convention Center, Booth #3529)
- TMNT: Mutant Mayhem (San Diego Convention Center, Booth #4113)
- Digman! (San Diego Convention Center, Booth #4029)
- Ghosts (San Diego Convention Center, Booth #229)
About Paramount+Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service, combines live sports, breaking news and a Mountain of Entertainment™. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. Paramount+ with SHOWTIME, the service’s cornerstone plan, is also home to SHOWTIME content including scripted hits, critically acclaimed nonfiction projects, SHOWTIME SPORTS® (including industry-leading SHOWTIME Boxing) and films. This premium plan includes unmatched events and sports programming through the local live CBS stream, including golf to basketball and more, plus streaming access to CBS News Network for 24/7 news and CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis. For more information about Paramount+, please visit www.paramountplus.com and follow @ParamountPlus on social platforms.