The next successful Haslab is a follow up to the HISS tank the Dragonfly Helicopter. I say successful as it is almost fully funded less that 24 hours of being announced at the time we are writing this. The HISS was amazing and the team did not disappoint with this next addition to the Classified line. The only real question will be what are the other two goal figures we will get as it is not even in question we will unlock them all on this. Less that 24 hours and well beyond the Ghost Machine. G.I.Joe is the big dog on the block for Hasbro thanks to your support. Yo Joe!
Haslab G.I. Joe Classified Series G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1)
The Joe team has partnered with HasLab to create the very first G.I. Joe Classified Series 6-inch scale G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) with anticipated deployment in Summer of 2024. Operation: Dragonfly, however, cannot commence production unless we secure 10,000 backer orders by 11:59PM ET on July 17, 2023. Each HasLab helicopter you back gets you a G.I. Joe Classified Series Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) along with an action figure of the latest G.I. Joe Classified recruit – William “Wild Bill” Hardy – with premium deco, detailing, and articulation for poseability. The vehicle itself is an unparalleled achievement of detail and features with a myriad of posing and display options.
This crowdfunded project will run from 11:00AM ET on June 5th, 2023, to 11:59PM ET on July 17th. If successful, the project is expected to begin shipping in Summer 2024.
OPERATION DRAGONFLY — MISSION BACKGROUND
While on a covert mission infiltrating Cobra Island, our G.I. Joe operative uncovered secret plans by Cobra to unleash a fleet of heavily armored tanks in their bid for world domination. That intelligence prompted G.I. Joe High Command to authorize commissioning HasLab developers to mass produce a Joe vehicle with significant counter-strike capabilities. The results of that collaboration are the very first G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) in 6-inch scale.
10,000 BACKER ORDERS NEEDED TO FUND DEVELOPMENT
Cobra will use every dirty trick in the book to try to scuttle our operation. That’s why the G.I. Joe team needs your help. This HasLab campaign requires 10,000 backer orders to officially fund Operation: Dragonfly. This HasLab campaign backing period begins 11:00AM ET June 5th and ends at 11:59PM ET July 17th. If funded, anticipate final delivery in the Summer of 2024.
FIRST TIME IN 6-INCH SCALE
This two-seat Assault Copter offering represents the pinnacle of G.I. Joe’s anti-armor technology. It’s a massive 34.09 inches/865.79 MM long from the tip of the front turret barrel to tail, 11.33 inches/287.92 MM tall from skids to rotor, and 13.77 inches/349.76 MM wide wing tip to wing tip. It’s certain to send a shiver down the slithery spine of every Cobra within sight.
MULTIPLE LIGHTING COMBINATIONS
The XH-1 contains battery-powered interior and exterior LED lighting features. At the push of a single button, you can turn on the interior cockpit heads-up displays and spotlight shining down from the underside of the fuselage.
WORKING ROTOR BLADES
The Copter blades function with manual blade spinning action. The design of the main rotor blades acts as a silencing feature for enhanced stealth capabilities.
G.I. JOE CLASSIFIED SERIES LINE DEBUT – WILLIAM “WILD BILL” HARDY ACTION FIGURE
In spite of its technological advantages, our Assault Copter is simply a tool unless guided by practiced hands at the control stick. And the G.I. Joe team has recruited the best of the best in Bill to pilot our craft. Each XH-1 you order includes a new-to-the G.I. Joe Classified Series William “Wild Bill” Hardy 6-inch scale action figure with his signature cowboy hat, removable sunglasses, and 3 weapon accessories. This figure comes individually boxed with his own artwork and number in the G.I. Joe Classified Series sequence and will only be available through this HasLab offering.
HASLAB FEATURE INNOVATIONS
Our partners at HasLab provided this Spec Sheet highlighting the incredible details and features:
· Elaborately-detailed Command Cockpit Interior: The copter pilot and gunner sit buckled with a 4-point harness in front of specialized illuminated instrument control panels. You can pose each figure operating the center, floor-mounted control stick and throttle controls maneuvering around and locking in on an oncoming H.I.S.S.
· Detachable “Gull-wing” Canopy: The vehicle comes with “gull wing” functioning canopy with forward port entry for the gunner and rear starboard entry for the pilot. The canopy detaches for easier access.
· Multiple Customizable Armaments: Customize your XH-1 loadout with detachable weapon accessories:
2 Creeper missiles
2 70MM unguided rocket launchers
2 Jester Missile racks to hold 8 Jester Missiles
Removable laser-guided stationary 160MM Cannon Pod with belt-fed ammo that connects to the port side of the chopper
· Functioning Hoist: The attachment points fit a removable hoist with rotating dial which extends or retracts a cable and rescue hook for infiltration and extraction or rescue ops.
· Cannon Details: The 25MM Dragonbreath Rotary Nose Cannon rotates and can pivot up and down; and twin X-551 Mini-Cannon details below the cockpit increase the XH-1’s powerful attack capabilities.
· 6 Blast Effects: 2 small effects fit the X-551 Mini-Cannons, the Dragonbreath Rotary Cannon, or trail behind the 70MM unguided rocket launchers; 2 medium effects attach to the Cannon Pod or the rear of the Jester and Creeper missile accessories; 2 large effects attach behind the missile accessories and to the wing pegs.
· Removable Access Panels: Access panels detach to reveal engine details.
· Hinged Cannon Access Doors: Doors lower showing the inner workings of the twin X-551 60MM Mini-Cannon accessories and act as a step to pose your figures ascending into the cockpit.
· Movable V Tail Wing: The vertical tail fin rotates from 90 degrees to 45 to assist in maneuverability.
· Adjustable Stabilizer Wings: Rear stabilizers pivot up and down.
· Counter Rotating Coaxial Turbine Detail: The snap-on Counter Rotation Turbine cover swivels to silence and direct the turbine thrust.
· Engine Cover Exhaust Vents: Flared exhaust port design details provide the XH-1 with high-speed stability.
· Clear Display Stand: The transparent 10-inch-high display stand has a 15-degree angle allowing you to pose your Attack Copter as though it’s hovering in the air, either climbing or descending. The base is decorated with a modern take on the classic DF-1 roundel.
· Sticker Sheet: Personalize your Assault Copter fleet with consumer-applied labels for customization.
MULTIPLE CLASSIFIED STRETCH GOALS
The base offering needs orders of 10,000 backers to begin production, but orders beyond that will unlock tiers that add additional new action figure recruits to your Joe team.
· 13,000 backers to unlock G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) Classified Recruit #1 – NIGHT FORCE RIP CORD
· 16,000 backers to unlock G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) Classified Recruit #2
· 19,000 backers to unlock G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) Classified Recruit #3
G.I. JOE ASSAULT COPTER DRAGONFLY (XH-1) CLASSIFIED RECRUIT #1 – NIGHT FORCE RIP CORD
If the Campaign reaches 13,000 orders before 11:59 PM ET on July 17th, backers will unlock a G.I. Joe Classified Series Night Force Rip Cord figure. The G.I. Joe HALO (High Altitude Low Opening) Jumper comes equipped with helmet, goggles, altitude gauge, rebreather, backpack, and 3 weapon accessories. This figure comes individually boxed with his own artwork and number in the G.I. Joe Classified Series sequence and will only be available through this HasLab offering.
OPERATION: DRAGONFLY CAN’T SUCCEED WITHOUT YOUR HELP
You, the dedicated fans of the G.I. Joe Classified Series, will decide the fate of the G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1). Facing Cobra with less firepower than this could put us at a serious disadvantage. The Joe team needs 10,000 backer orders before the end of the campaign at 11:59 PM ET on July 17th in order to stop Cobra dead in their slithering tracks. Let’s take the battle to them. Yo Joe!