The Tsurugi of Reason is here! Third-generation Seishuusengou Uemon-no-jou Muramasa from “FullMetalDaemon MURAMASA” is making its plastic model debut in the MODEROID series!
The model stands at approximately 160mm in height. Joints of the model are articulated. Includes wakizashi, tachi, and nodachi swords. The scabbard of the nodachi is articulated. The electromagnetic sword extraction pose can also be created. Create sword-equipped battle-ready poses and flight mode poses alike. Water-slide decals for creating the patterns and characters located across the body are included. The various parts of the mecha have been separated into different colored runners and pre-painted parts, making it easy to recreate the mecha with a simple assembly.
Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa Moderoid Third-generation Seishuusengou Uemon-no-jou Muramasa Model Kit
- Approx. 6.29 inches tall (16cm)
- Made of plastic
- Based on the Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa video game
- Part of the Moderoid series
- Interchangeable parts and accessories
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Pieces to build
- Third-generation Seishuusengou Uemon-no-jou Muramasa
- Water slide decals
Available – February 2024
Retail – $65.99