Jason Lee Scott is the Red Ranger, who leads the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to protect Earth from the wicked sorceress, Rita Repulsa.
This premium, collectible Red Ranger helmet is full-scale, wearable, and features show-inspired design and detail, making it a great addition to a fan’s collection.
Includes: helmet, display stand, and instructions.
- This premium Lightning Collection collectible is inspired by Jason Lee Scott’s iconic Red Ranger Helmet from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series
- This full-scale helmet features a show-inspired detailed design, paint, and finish for morphinominal display in a Power Rangers collection
- This helmet features adjustable straps to fit most, making it great to wear for Power Rangers cosplay, role play, or costume
- Bring part of the Power Rangers legacy home with Lightning Collection figures, collectibles, and roleplay items
Available – August 2022
Retail – $89.99
IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From Dino Fury back to the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Power Rangers have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to generations of fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro, celebrating Ranger teams from nearly 30 years. Imagine all the action of Power Rangers with toys from Hasbro! (Power Rangers products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION ROLEPLAY WEAPON: A premium roleplay — or cosplay, if that’s your jam — Power Rangers collectible with lights, sounds, and touch-activated light fx
- INSPIRED BY MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS: The original 1993 TV series that started it all. The Red Ranger Jason was one of five teenagers with attitudes who protected the world from Rita Repulsa, before he passed the Power Sword to Rocky
- TOUCH-ACTIVATED PROGRESSIVE LIGHT FX: Inspired by the iconic original move the MMPR Red Ranger makes in the show
- INCLUDES DISPLAY STAND: Show the world (or your fellow geek friends) your subjectively amazing collectible roleplay item
Available – October 2022
Retail – $219.99