The very hard and sought after Batman Year two box sets are getting another run at Target. This Friday at 8am. So you have one more chance at retail prices and the chance at the signed version.
After failing miserably to defeat the Reaper, Batman must consider fighting fire with fire, which unfortunately puts him at deadly odds with the Gotham City Police Department. Forced to then work with Joe Chill as a result, the man responsible for killing his parents, Batman must do what he can to put an end to the Reaper’s tyranny, even if it goes against his best interest.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Batman is based on his look from the Batman Year Two comic
- Batman includes, a large stylized cape, a fabric cape, a batarang, and a cemetery base
- The Large Stylized cape can be removed from the figure and replaced with the fabric cape at will by removing the figure’s head. Arms are removable as well to fit the stylized cape on the figure, and then can be reassembled by popping them back in to the figure
- Included collectable art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures
Retail – $49.99
Signed Target Link Dead Link Now