Have there been any recent reports of odd occurrences in your neighborhood? No, not the guy a few houses down that likes to mow his lawn at 4 a.m., wearing a bathrobe and a pair of tube socks pulled up to his knees. That’s just your neighbor, who falls more into the category of something weird that don’t look good. Although… who mows a pattern like that into their lawn? Maybe he’s trying to open a portal to the other side, right there in his front yard? Okay, on second thought, you should probably keep a closer eye on him. You may very well need to call in the professionals: the Ghostbusters.
Better yet, you could suit up yourself and take matters into your own hands, and we’ve got exactly what you need to do it!
This HasLab begins on October 27th and ends on December 12th
If funded, we will begin shipping in the Spring of 2023.
“WE GOT ONE!”
Look, we get it, not everyone is lucky enough to have an eccentric, genius grandfather who left us a fully functional albeit unlicensed nuclear accelerator. Most people just get slacks and socks. It was with this understanding that we decided to cook up something special. We’re professionals here at the Hasbro Pulse HasLab, and we wouldn’t waste a second of this amazing fanbase’s time with anything less than the ultimate ghost bustin’ adult collectible roleplay item. Introducing the first-ever Ghostbusters HasLab project: the Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack! Heat ‘em up, indeed!
If we’re being honest—and it sure smells like it—most of us have been waiting for this moment to arrive since way back in 1984, when we were introduced to our true calling: strapping into a Proton Pack and saving the world from every spirit, spectre, ghoul, and ghost looking to get up to some supernatural shenanigans and haunting hijinks.
As fellow faux scientists (and no doubt a smattering of real ones!), you know the importance of funding paranormal research and how it can help make the world a safer, less scary place. Here’s what we’ll need to make this paranormal project a reality (and don’t worry, we kept Venkman out of the money decisions):
– Fan funding for this iconic Ghostbusters 1:1-scale roleplay item ($399)
– 7,000 backers to answer the call and officially fund the project
– 9,000 backers to unlock the Class I Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE CLASSIC BUNDLE
THE HASBRO PULSE PREMIUM PERK
If you are a Hasbro Pulse Premium Member and you back the HasLab Ghostbusters Proton Pack campaign through Hasbro Pulse by Friday, October 29 @ 7:00PM ET, you will receive 4 1984-inspired green ecto-plasm goo attachment accessories in addition to the HasLab Ghostbusters Proton Pack item.
– 11,000 backers to unlock the Class II Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE BUNDLE
THE CLASSIC BUNDLE
Those particles are no good if you don’t have something to throw them with, and that’s why our Class I unlock includes the hose to connect your Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand to your Proton Pack (Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand sold separately. Subject to availability). Oh, and we couldn’t forget the custom 1984 decals with a brushed chrome look. Wicked.
– 13,000 backers to unlock the Class III Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SPENGLER SPECIAL
Welcome to the new age of bustin’ with the Ghostbusters: Afterlife unlock. Celebrate the Ghostbusters legacy while at the same time looking forward to the future with this unlockable bundle that includes 3 Plasma Series Mini-Pufts figures AND 3 alternate, swappable heads, featuring NEW DECO! And because Mini-Pufts are so mischievous, they tend to get into everything. That’s why we’re including a white marshmallow goo attachment to raise the stakes. We wanted to give you that classic marshmallow good look… without that icky, gooey feeling. It’s tough bustin’ ghosts when your equipment is being tinkered with by a horde of demonic, toddler-like Mini-Pufts. Sweet.
– 15,000 backers to unlock the Class IV Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SUPERNATURAL STAND
This stretch goal really slaps! That’s right, unlock the exclusive Spengler Special and get a sheet of Ghostbusters-themed decals to slap on your pack, your notebooks, or whatever else you want to have a little eerie flair! We want you to be able to bust in style while expressing yourself. And lastly, we want to make sure you all know exactly how to bust ghosts, and that’s why we’ve decided to include Egon Spengler’s 16-page notebook. Featuring schematics, handwritten notes, and personal anecdotes, this exclusive notebook is a must-have for any card-carrying Ghostbusters fan! Electric.
“WE HAD THE TOOLS; WE HAD THE TALENT!”
We love this franchise! We’re excited to be a part of it! And we know in our hearts that Ghostbusters fans feel the same. The Ghostbusters fandom is an extraordinary team, suiting up for action and adventure every day since day one. That’s why when we were determining exactly what we should offer in this Ghostbusters HasLab project, we knew it absolutely had to be the Proton Pack—and not just any old Proton Pack, but Egon Spengler’s Proton Pack! Working directly with our partners at Sony Pictures Consumer Products and Ghost Corps, our talented designers were provided with everything they’d need to create a movie-inspired, 1:1-scale Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack.
We are more than just toymakers here. We’re fans. That’s why we understand the seriousness of getting this pack just right—down to the very last nut and bolt—to offer you something incredible to add to your collection while celebrating the next chapter in the Ghostbusters universe.
“THERE’S SOMETHING YOU DON’T SEE EVERY DAY.”
Hang onto your flight suits because we’re about to blow you away. The Ghostbusters: Afterlife Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack is here, and this first-ever, full-scale, mass-manufactured beauty has it all!
– We’re making history with this movie-inspired prop replica, scanned directly from the Ghostbusters: Afterlife Proton Pack hero prop! (Yes, Sony Pictures Consumer Products let us play with the real thing!)
– Out-of-this-world tech features lights, sounds, AND a motor for active roleplay and re-creating iconic scenes!
– Two modes of play include lights and sounds from both the 1984 classic film Ghostbusters and the upcoming 2021 Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie. Did we use supernatural sorcery? Nope, we just included a switch!
– Modular and lightweight, this scientific wonder is the closest you can get to strapping a real nuclear particle accelerator to your back (and much less dangerous)!
– Have we mentioned that this Proton Pack is compatible with the Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand (sold separately)? Because it is! The Proton Pack features a metal V-hook bracket that connects to the metal V-hook bracket on the bottom of the Neutrona Wand. Level up your cosplay game by stowing your wand on your pack when you’re not actively bustin’ ghosts!
– Scary good screen-accurate details include the booster, power cell injectors, bumper, shock mount, and more! Oh, and yeah, you can open the cyclotron and explore its inner workings for the very first time. Seriously, if you don’t fund this Ghostbusters HasLab project it may be a decision that haunts you forever!
– The Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack was designed to be compatible with the ALICE system LC-1 Field Pack Frame and includes connection hardware.
We will stop taking backers at 11:59 PM EST on 12/12/2021
Retail – $399.99
Ghostbusters Plasma Series Neutrona Wand Prop Replica
If you get the Proton Pack you will need the Neutrona Wand as well here is that.
Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? That’s unfortunate, because this Neutrona Wand roleplay item can’t really capture ghosts. We’re not even sure ghosts are real. There, we said it.
Real or not, with this Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand, fans can pretend to suit up as part of the Ghostbusters team and imagine blastin’ all sorts of frightening phantasms and eerie ectoplasmic entities! With premium design and deco, LEDs, authentic sound effects, motorized vibrations intensity adjustment, stream extension with four unique bustin’ modes, and display stand, this Neutrona Wand roleplay item is so much fun it’s scary! The Ghostbusters Plasma Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the Ghostbusters entertainment. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Available – February 2022
Retail – $124.00