the FIRST EVER Star Wars The Black Series HasLab creation: The Rancor! With over 45 points of articulation, an arm span of 42 inch (106.68cm) from talon to talon, standing height of 17.5 inches (44.45cm) tall and extended height of 27 inches (68.58), this figure embodies the chill and thrill of seeing it in the Return of the Jedi entertainment!
Back the Star Wars The Black Series HasLab The Rancor project for $349.99 US/ £329.99 UK on HasbroPulse. This crowdfund project will run until December 6th, 2021.
Help us defeat the Rancor – you’re our only hope!
Star Wars™ The Black Series Rancor
- The largest figure ever made by Star Wars: The Black Series. It dwarfs our standard 6-inch-scale figures… as it should.
- At 42 inches (106.68 cm) long, the Rancor’s arm span makes it wider than it is tall, helping recreate his formidable, inescapable presence.
- Its 12.8 inches (32.512 cm) deep (from nose to the back of the figure) and 12 inches (30.48 cm) wide body (from shoulder to shoulder) gives the Rancor substance and durability.
- Standing at 17.5 inches (44.45 cm) tall, the Rancor can stretch its arms up to give it an even more massive height of 27 inches (68.58 cm), allowing fans to replicate any of the fearsome roaring poses seen in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
- Over 45 points of articulation, the most ever done in The Black Series, all the way down to its talons. This gives the Rancor the ability to grab The Black Series 6-inch-scale figures in its talons and bring them up to its articulated jaw for a “snack”. After which, you may want to adjust the piece of drool by its mouth.
- The Black Series largest figure to ever have Butterfly joints, which allow the Rancor to be posed in just about any of the positions you’ve seen in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. They also let the Rancor cross its arms in front of its chest and outstretch them on either side of its body, increasing the menacing display possibilities.
- We’ve created a new standard in shoulder pad articulation and applied it to the Rancor for the most premium, top-of-the-line figure possible from The Black Series. The Rancor’s shoulder pads allow it to maintain its iconic monstrous aesthetic without inhibiting its movement.
- Above and beyond the high-quality sculpt and precise detail work you’ve come to know and love from The Black Series.
- The Black Series most decorated figure in history with over 900 deco ops!
- Entertainment-inspired details, including the broken shackle and chain on its right wrist. The designers had the privilege of seeing the original prop used in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi up close and in person, so they were able to bring every detail they could to life.
- The nostalgia-evoking scene recreation possibilities are nearly endless!
Available – Now till December 6th 2021 Shipping Spring 2023
Retail – $349.99