Official description via Numskull:
An unlikely crime fighting duo – an AI supercar called K.I.T.T. and crime fighter Michael Knight – were TV legends in the 80’s, chasing down the bad guys in a quest for justice. And when it came to the wheels, who didn’t want to take a spin in the Knight Industries Two Thousand?
Fans of NBC’s Knight Rider will be excited to know that Michael Knight is back in town, this time as a cute and quirky, cosplaying duck collectible in a typical pose to call K.I.T.T on his 80s smart watch! Fast forward to 2021 and he’s still as cool and illusive as ever, rocking that leather jacket like no other duck possibly could, and as for the big wavey 80’s hair, those locks are still flowing!
- Official Knight Rider merchandise
- Designed and engineered by Numskull Designs.
- TUBBZ – your favourite video game, movie, TV show, and comic book characters come to life as cosplaying ducks.
- Display box – comes in a collector’s bathtub display box, featuring the Knight Rider logo and the ability to stack on top of other Tubbz.
- Premium collectibles – highly detailed features and made from high quality PVC.
- Approximately 9cm (3.54”) tall when outside of tub display stand (some may vary).
TUBBZ, cosplaying duck figurines, are replicas of characters from popular movie, video games, tv shows and comic books. They are highly collectable with all TUBBZ coming in their own tub featuring the movie logo and can easily stack on top of other TUBBZ making it easy to display collections. Other brands to collect include Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Lord of the Rings, Friends, Star Trek, Rocky, Back to the Future