Official product description via Mattel:
Crossed Signals is a fast-paced electronic light and sound matching game that will challenge every player to master. Crossed Signals is for anyone who loves social gameplay as up to four players can enjoy this frenzied game of lights and action, bringing active indoor and outdoor fun to any game night or party. The music, narrative and active gameplay are just as fun to watch as it is to play!
Mattel believes in introducing mixed play experiences using electronic games and digital experiences to enhance physical play with fans of all ages and abilities, and ensure our toys and games are relevant, fun, engaging and designed to meet a price point that resonates with parents.
Crossed Signals launches June 22nd at Target ($19.99).
SRP: $19.99 | 8Y+ | June 2021 at Target
- This summer, Mattel is launching the latest addition to its iconic gaming lineup with Crossed Signals – the coolest, most exciting, active electronic game that will mix up everyone!
- Crossed Signals is a fast-paced game that’s simple to learn, but challenging to master.
- Follow the light and move the sticks up, down or shake ‘em. It’s that simple. Or is it? Pay attention and don’t get your signals crossed!
- Up to 4 players can enjoy this frenzied game of lights and action, bringing active indoor and outdoor fun to any game night or party.
How to Play:
- Follow the light commands and move the sticks up, down or shake ‘em. It’s that simple. Or is it? Pay attention and don’t get your signals crossed!
- Utilizing light and voice commands, the Crossed Signals game will get you on your feet to challenge your speed and accuracy — including a dueling showdown where two players each take a stick! The player with the highest score wins!
- Players can also challenge their friends with built-in multiplayer and score keeping whether in an in-person game or remotely via video chat, allowing everyone to stay connected with their friends and family this summer. Both players must have their own Crossed Signals device for multiplayer gameplay via video chat.