Who will survive and what will be left of them?
One of the first and most influential killers of the horror genre, Leatherface joins the One:12 Collective – fully-loaded with every dreadful weapon he wielded in the cult classic horror “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” including his infamous chainsaw with revving sound!
The One:12 Collective Leatherface comes complete with 3 equally gruesome head portraits, including the infamous “Pretty Woman” and “Old Lady” masks as seen in the film. He is outfitted in a short-sleeved collared shirt and tie, Pam’s bracelet on his wrist, slacks, and cowboy boots. Also included is a removable suit jacket that Leatherface can wear with his “Pretty Woman” mask and an additional removable apron that he can wear with his “Old Lady” mask.
Leatherface packs a nightmarish arsenal including a chainsaw with revving sound with 2 add-on blood splatter FX, a mallet with add-on blood splatter FX, a cleaver, a bone knife, and a bucket.In ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’, a group must do everything they can to escape a murderous group of outcasts including the chainsaw-wielding Leatherface, who wears a mask made of human skin.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE LEATHERFACE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Short-sleeved collared shirt
- Suit jacket (removable)
- Two (2) interchangeable aprons
- Cowboy boots
- One (1) chainsaw with revving sound
- Two (2) chainsaw blood splatter FX (attaches to chainsaw)
- One (1) cleaver
- One (1) bone knife
- One (1) mallet
- One (1) mallet blood splatter FX (attaches to mallet)
- One (1) bucket
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974): Leatherface – Deluxe Edition figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.