McFarlane Toys is a Batman factory at heart. This is because that is what we buy most. That is what stores like Target and Walmart order the highest quantity of. For the most part McFarlane has been putting out the really good Batmans. None of the day glow street skier Batman yet.
However this Flashpoint Batman is not your normal pointy eared cowl and cape. He is Thomas Wayne, Bruce Wayne’s father that took up the mantle of Batman when Bruce was killed that fateful night in crime alley. This is a darker Batman that uses deadly force with twin guns. Much like the infamous Red Hood aka “Jason Todd Robin II ” in with a two pack with an Red Nightwing AKA ” Dick Grayson Robin I”. This combo of former Robins can do anything if they don’t kill each other first. Target has a first to market on the Two Pack and a exclusive with Flashpoint Thomas Wayne Batman. Both are available for Pre orders now.
DC Comics Flashpoint Batman Target Exclusive
In an attempt to alter the course of history, The Flash traveled back in time to save his mother’s life. This, however, resulted in the crisis-level event known as Flashpoint, rippling across time and changing the world as we knew it for the worse. In this alternate timeline, Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne survived their deadly encounter in Crime Alley years ago, but their young son Bruce was killed instead. Driven by the death of his son, Thomas became Batman—though, this Dark Knight is far deadlier and more ruthless than the vigilante hero his son would have become.
- TARGET EXCLUSIVE
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Flashpoint Batman is based on the comic book Batman #22 (Comics 2017)
- Flashpoint Batman comes with two blasters, and a base
- Includes collectable art card with Flashpoint art on front, and character biography on the back
- Figures are showcased in DC themed window box packaging
- Collect all additional McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figures.
Available – November 29th 2021
Retail – $19.99
DC Comics Battle Scene Multipack – Nightwing vs. Red Hood
Dick Grayson™ began his crime-fighting career as the original Robin™—Batman™’s protégé and crime-fighting partner. An expert acrobat and skilled fighter, Dick eventually left the nest and ventured out on his own as a new hero called Nightwing™. His childhood experiences as a circus acrobat and trapeze artist make him extremely agile. He is a superior fighter and a highly skilled martial artist who has been personally trained by Batman™. Nightwing™ is a keen detective, a natural leader, and a strategist with advanced knowledge of a variety of technologies.
Red Hood™ is a name and identity that has been used by various heroes and villains over the years. The current and best-known Red Hood is Jason Todd™, a fierce hand-to-hand combatant and vigilante crime-fighter who was once Batman™’s second heroic apprentice called Robin™. He has a complicated relationship with both his former mentor, Batman, and the original Robin, Dick Grayson™.
- Nightwing and Red Hood figure based on the DC New 52 comic books
- Nightwing accessories include two Escrima sticks
- Red Hood accessories include two blasters
- Included collectable art card with Nightwing artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
- Included collectable art card with Red Hood artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
Available – January 2021
Retail – $39.99