Power Rangers fans are treated to a special peek at the new Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Red Ranger helmet. This is the second in the series from Hasbro.
The MMPR White Ranger helmet was released earlier this year to overall postive reception. Whether you wear these helmets as cosplay items or keep them on their display stands, you’ve got to admit they are pretty neat (and affordable, the white helmet only costs $79.99 at Hasbro Pulse).
With the MMPR Red Ranger helmet officially available now, we can only guess that the MMPR Green Ranger will follow. But hey, we’re okay with being proven wrong.
“It’s Morphin Time!”
Jason Lee Scott becomes the Red Ranger and leads his team of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to protect Earth from the wicked sorceress, Rita Repulsa.
This premium, Legacy Collection Red Ranger Helmet is full-scale, wearable, and features show-inspired design and detail, making it a great addition to any fan’s collection.
The Red Ranger helmet features adjustable straps to fit most, making it great to wear for Power Rangers cosplay, role play or costume!
- Inspired by Jason Lee Scott’s iconic Red Ranger Helmet from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series
- The helmet is assembled, finished, and ready to wear
- Features a premium, show-inspired detailed design, paint, and finish
- This helmet features adjustable straps so it will fit most
- For role play, display and cosplay!
- Ages 16+
- Product contains magnets
- Red Ranger helmet
- Display stand