We are getting more Japanese imports from Takara Tomy. This time it is the Masterpiece Autobot Spin-Out. A repaint of Sunstreaker complete with chrome Supercharger Blower. Fun trivia, the red version was the original Japanese paint job at Takara before Hasbro imported it in Yellow. The MP line is the premium deco and paint. This form is already been used so we know how well it looks built up. The difficult position here is deciding to display him in Robot mode or as a Lamborghini Countach.
The Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Autobot Spin-Out figure was imported directly from Japan in its original packaging with Japanese-language instructions, featuring authentic Takara Tomy design and deco. Perfect for collectors seeking the ultimate Transformers experience, this figure showcases Autobot Spin-Out with premium deco and detail.
Includes: Autobot Spin-Out figure, 3 blaster accessories, and spare side mirror
- Authentic Takara Tomy Product as sold in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese-language instructions
- Figure depicts the Assault Rescuer Spin-Out
- Premium collectible
- Fully jointed and highly articulated
- Licensed Lamborghini Countach LP500S alt mode
- Converts from robot mode to Lamborghini Countach LP500S mode
- Pays homage to the Diaclone predecessor of Sunstreaker, the first Diaclone release of the Car Robots sub-line, which is alluded to on the vehicle mode’s license plate: CR 01
- Features classic Countach LP500S details like NACA ducts, scissor doors, rear wing spoiler, and pop-up headlights
- Can display with or without supercharger blower
Pre-order by 05/20/2020
Release Date 11/28/2020
Retail – $114.99