There are very few occasions when entire fandoms can truly come together and declare that one thing is totally freaking awesome. Well, I am here to announce with relative confidence that November 29, 2019 will be one of those occasions. LEGO and Batman fans unite! The LEGO DC Batman 1989 Batmobile “model car kit for adults” (you hear that, kids??) is so coming that it’s practically already here!
This classic, sleek, curvy, all black everything masterpiece will stand 4 inches high, an impressive 23 inches long and 8 inches wide and if you want all those wonderful toys, this car’s got ‘em. Features include:
- Newly designed Batman, Joker and Vicki Vale Minifigures
- Slide-open cockpit with “new-for-November-2019” wraparound windshield element
- 2 Minifigure seats
- 2 Hidden non-firing machine guns revealed by rotating the turbine exhaust (so rad!)
- 2 Decorative grappling hooks
- Brick-built rotating display stand (awesome!!)
- Information plate with Batman ‘89 facts
- Batarang and The Joker’s Gun
- Minifigure Accessories: Batman’s “new-for-November-2019” cloth cape and Vicki Vale’s brick-built camera
At 3,306 pieces, this build should make for a lively Saturday morning into the afternoon for more experienced builders and an enjoyable weekend for more casual LEGO fans. However long it takes, this is going to be an incredible addition to every LEGO and Batman fan’s collection you won’t want to miss!