Toy Wizards friend Geek X is holding a contest, and it’s open right now! Follow the instructions and see if you’re one of the winners of the Easter Egg contest. Good luck, collecting friends!
What is a Geek X Easter Egg?
- A Geek X Easter Egg is a puzzle competition held through the Geek X website and social media. The puzzle is embedded with symbolism and codes that represent elements of an upcoming statue by Geek X not yet revealed to the public. The goal of solving an Easter Egg goes beyond merely finding the solutions and requires fans to describe what they think the statue may look like through all visual and written elements of the puzzle.
What can you win?
- The first 5 participants who submit the best description the statue represented by the Easter Egg will win a free copy of the statue once it becomes officially released. Winners will be contacted through email and direct messaging.
How can fans participate?
- To be eligible to win, fans must follow and like Geek X on social media:
- Instagram – @geek_x_
- Facebook – me/geekxofficial
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNp1vksH-UPk2V7mI231K0A
- The competition begins once the link to the Easter Egg is posted by Geek X on Instagram and Facebook.
- The link to the Easter Egg is: http://www.geekx.com.au/easteregg1.html
- Once fans are confident they have solved the Easter Egg, they must submit their answer to the contact found in the Easter Egg. The submission should contain a description of the step-by-step solutions for all of the puzzles while mentioning any symbolism found along the way. The submission should end with a short description of what you think the statue might look like and describe the story you think the statue is telling.
Details for fan submission