Chronicle Collectibles showed off a new Star Trek the Next Generation Enterprise-D at their SDCC booth this past week. This new studio model with be 1/1000 scale and 24 inches long with full light up features. At the $2000 price tag it is a used car, but still much cheaper than the other $9-10,000 Star Trek ships offered by Anovos. They make this look down right affordable.
This looks great it lights up great if you are a big Next Gen fan like me, you want this. I know I do.
The Chronicle Collectibles replica of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is a true 1/1000th representation of that legendary ship. Lovingly recreated using a combination of fiberglass, aluminum, and resin, the Enterprise-D stands at an impressive two feet in length. Engines, deflector dish, and windows are all faithfully lit with an array of LEDs. And the illuminated display base carries the model at a height of 14 inches. The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D Replica is exclusively available through Chronicle Collectibles. Reserve yours today.
- Crafted in fiberglass, aluminum and resin
- Complete LED lighting for windows, navigational deflector dish, warp and impulse engines
- Starship is 24″ long x 19″ wide x 7″ tall
- Illuminated LCARS display base (with metal nameplate) measures 17″ long x 13″ wide x 3″ tall
- Overall display height approx. 14″
- Limited edition TBD
- Available exclusive through Chronicle Collectibles
- Estimated to ship Q4 2020
TM & © 2019 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.