Today Hot Toys is pleased to officially present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Sith Trooper from the upcoming Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker! With a modern and more menacing look befitting its namesake, the Sith Trooper collectible figure Advance Release Edition will be available for purchase at San Diego Comic-Con International 2019!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Sith Trooper from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker featuring brand-new helmet and armor designs, skillfully applied paint applications throughout the armor, newly developed body and under-suit, two styles of blasters, a variety of interchangeable hands, and a character-theme figure stand!
Star Wars fans be sure to visit Hot Toys’ US Official Distributor Sideshow Collectible’s booth #1929 at San Diego Comic-Con to be among the first in the world to have this stylish 1/6th scale collectible in your collection!
PRODUCT NAMESITH TROOPER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HELMET WITH FINE DETAILS, TWO BLASTER RIFLES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Sith Trooper Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Sith Trooper in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
– Newly developed helmet with fine details
– Specially applied glossy red painting on armor
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster rifle
– One (1) opened left hand
– One (1) newly designed Sith Trooper armor
– One (1) black colored under-suit
– One (1) red colored belt