Disappointing Captain Jean-Luc Picard is one of the worst things you can do.
Seriously. In order, it’s: making a fool of yourself in front of Captain Picard, destroying the universe, and accidentally initiating the self-destruct sequence in your sleep. And since the dreaded Picard facepalm is such a big deal, (and the first release sold out at warp speed) Thinkgeek has decided to “bronze it.” Does it make the sting of embarrassment better, or worse? We still don’t know.
It’s one of the dankest memes ever to hit the internet, and the perfect way to commemorate the cringiest of cringe. The perfect participation trophy for the greatest failures in your home or office!
The product specifications are below.
- Star Trek TNG Captain Picard Facepalm Bust – Bronze Edition
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation collectible
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive from our friends at IconHeroes
- Picard captured in his classic facepalm pose
- But this time he’s bronze colored with patina
- We still didn’t find that other arm from the last time
- Extruded TNG emblem on the black base
- Felt on the base to keep it from marring your surface
- Materials: Resin
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x 4″ wide x 2 3/4″ deep
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Ages 18+
Head over to Thinkgeek and grab a bronze Picard or two for the greatest disappointments in your social circle today!
Follow Aaron Sparrow on social media!