The G.I. Joe design team is listening to the fans. This version of Roadblock is a tribute to the classic comic book and toy version we know and wanted. They made the revisions to build us what we can now see the line heading to. Figures from Wave three and beyond will be in the neoclassic design. Part retro part modern all G.I. Joe. This is a great movement on one of the issues from first and second waves. Now only if they can get them on shelves or online enough to order without the secondary market. This figure is a Amazon Exclusive and usually means a good amount of inventory for more than 10 minutes sales. Hasbro Pulse will have some limited supplies as well for Premium members then anyone else if they are not sold out.
G.I. Joe Classified Series Heavy Artillery Roadblock Action Figure
This Heavy Artillery Roadblock figure comes ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and character-inspired accessories, including a heavy artillery blaster. And with custom artwork by Mike Thompson, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Roadblock package will make a mark on shelves.
Includes: figure and 3 accessories.
- The G.I. Joe Classified Series evolves the characters fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch-scale with premium deco and detailing
- This figure features a classic design updated to bring the G.I. Joe heavy artilleryman into the modern era, plus accessories inspired by the character’s rich history
- Joining some of the best artists from the world of comics, graphic design, and beyond in our artist partnership program, Mike Thompson adds his unique style to the Roadblock package
- This G.I. Joe Classified Series Heavy Artillery Roadblock figure features premium detailing and articulation for dramatic action poseability. (some poses may require additional support)
- Look for other 6-inch-scale G.I. Joe Classified Series figures (each sold separately) and build your roster of heroes and villains
Available – Now
Retail – 24.99 – Sale $23.07
Follow Toy Wizards on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for all the latest toy news, reviews and updates!