Growing up in Gotham City can be…complicated. Especially when you’re a kid who’s obsessed with Batman and Robin. For Tim Drake, learning everything about his favorite superheroes eventually led him down the path of becoming one himself, after he deduced the identities of Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. A self-made hero in every sense of the word, Tim took on the role of Robin after attempting to convince Dick Grayson to become Batman’s sidekick again following the death of Jason Todd. In Tim’s mind, Batman needed a Robin to stay true to himself and his mission. Although Tim didn’t intend to take up the mantle for himself, he was more than happy to do what needed to be done.
Timothy Jackson Drake is a superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly in association with the superhero Batman. Created by Marv Wolfman and Pat Broderick, he first appeared in Batman #436 as the third character to assume the role of Batman’s crime-fighting partner Robin.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Robin is featured in his Red Suit
- Robin comes with batarang, Bo staff and base
- Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
Available – Now
Retail – $19.99
Follow Toy Wizards on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for all the latest toy news, reviews and updates!