The Blue Ninja pack is a deal when you look at the costs of Kamakura. Two figures with lots of accessories and extra new sculpt masks a OnI and Kinuki. This means you need at least two sets not to mention the Oni aka Demon mask could also be used really nicely on a Red Ninja. Price point is very nice $22 a figure broken down. Estimated release date August. Note new plastic free packaging no window box.
G.I. Joe Classified Series Blue Ninjas Action Figure 2 Pack
These Blue Ninjas figures come ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and 16 character-inspired accessories including an arsenal of ninja weapons and alternate heads wearing Oni and Kitsune masks; plus a footlocker to stow all their gear! And with custom artwork by Billy Christian, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Blue Ninjas 2 Pack will make a mark on shelves.
- YO JOE! G.I. JOE EXPLODES INTO A LARGER-THAN-LIFE ERA WITH 6-INCH-SCALE FIGURES: The G.I. Joe Classified Series evolves the characters fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch scale with premium deco and detailing
- CLASSIC BLUE NINJAS-INSPIRED DESIGN: Features a classic design updated to bring the Cobra ninja mercenaries into the modern era and 16 accessories inspired by the characters’ rich history
- COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING WITH CUSTOM ART: Joining some of the best artists in comics and graphic design in our artist partnership program, Billy Christian adds a unique style to the Blue Ninjas 2 Pack
- HIGHLY POSEABLE WITH PREMIUM DETAILING: G.I. Joe Classified Series Blue Ninjas figures feature premium detailing and articulation for poseability (some poses may require additional support)
- EXPAND YOUR ROSTER: Look for other 6-inch-scale G.I. Joe Classified Series figures and build your roster of heroes and villains (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Ages 4 and up
Available – August 1st 2022
Retail – $44.99
Follow Toy Wizards on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for all the latest toy news, reviews and updates! Love what we do? Donate to our tip jar on Ko-Fi!