Official press release via Numskull:
The TUBBZ in the duck pond are in a flap, what IS that swimming towards them? The calm, still waters are no more…
Yes, the notorious shark from the blockbuster 1975 hit movie has found his way to the duck pond. The shark and the motley crew of shark hunters are now cosplaying collectible ducks and it’s time to get out the water. These guys have their work cut out, the shark has already attacked the boat, could this rescue-mission be sinking before it has even started?
The Shark: this shark has his jaws wide open primed for attack. He’s hungry bearing those razor-sharp teeth, who’s he having for lunch? Looks like he fancies duck!
Sam Quint: the notorious shark hunter is on board ‘Orca’ and ready to get this shark hunting mission underway. Instantly recognisable with his moustache, cap and holding the flashlight, he’s unaware of his looming fate.
Matt Hooper: this oceanographer is obsessed with sharks and he’s well up for this challenge, and he’s not taking any of Quint’s nonsense! He’s unshaven, wearing his glasses and has the essential marine watch.
Martin Brody: the Chief of Duck Police is feeling the pressure to capture this shark and restore calm on the shores. Trademark glasses on, cigarette in beak (I swear this is only okay because it’s a UK toy and the cigarette has me quacking up because it’s so preposterous) and some bait in hand, it’s gonna be a long day!
- Official Jaws merchandise
- Designed and engineered by Numskull Designs.
- TUBBZ – your favourite video game, movie, TV show, and comic book characters come to life as cosplaying ducks.
- Collect them all – 4 characters in the Jaws TUBBZ range.
- Display box – comes in a collector’s bathtub display box, featuring the Jaws logo and the ability to stack on top of other Tubbz.
- Premium collectibles – highly detailed features and made from high quality PVC.
- Approximately 9cm (3.54”) tall when outside of tub display stand (some may vary).