Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. This is experimental unit Clone Force 99, the baddest batch of clone troopers you’ll ever meet. Each member of this elite group adds their own exceptional skill to form a team unlike any other in the Republic. The Bad Batch’s missions have a 100% success rate due to their unusual tactics and precise teamwork. They don’t fight for accolades or recognition, but for the thrill of a job well done and countless lives saved. The Bad Batch, a concept straight from George Lucas, made their debut in the final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Today, Funko is revealing a set of five figures inspired by Star Wars The Bad Batch. I have to wonder if these are bobble heads, per usual Funko x Star Wars fashion or if we have Pop! vinyl figures happening here. You can preorder your own 3.75 inch vinyl toy today from Entertainment Earth by clicking the names below. May the 4th Be With You!
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Hunter Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Wrecker Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Tech Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Crosshair Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Echo Pop! Vinyl Figure