Here is another Godzilla vs Kong figure for the second wave one year later. This interesting looking face on Kong– it kind of looks like he was already punched in the face. His eyes light up and he growls. This figure is two inches taller than last year’s Giant Kong. It comes with the Godzilla spine axe and is $10 bucks more. He is available at Walmart right now and sold out online at the time of this posting but you never know about store stock so check them stores out while you can this looks to be a great line.
Godzilla vs Kong 13″ Mega Kong Figure with Lights & Sounds
- Godzilla vs Kong 13″ Mega Kong Figure with Lights & Sounds Mega Punching Kong stands at a towering 13″ tall and has interactive battle action features + lights and sounds!
- Twist body for intense battle action!
- Glowing eyes and real battle sounds!
- Comes with a mini-figure Monarch soldier!
- Designed and sculpted based on the 2021 blockbuster movie, Godzilla vs. Kong!
Retail – $29.97
Follow Toy Wizards on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for all the latest toy news, reviews and updates! Love what we do? Donate to our tip jar on Ko-Fi!
Think this size toy is great.
I will invest my money in products that have more access to on-site repair, if further mechanical production is what I’m going ot see on a Road Trip through the American Mid-West.