Masters of the Universe have been announced on Amazon and other retailers this year. The Walmart embargo ends November 2020. That means preorders have gone live on Amazon for some of the wave 2 figures. Following the preorder of Scareglow we have Man-E-Faces– both are very popular figures and I am sure will sell out quickly. The great thing is that unlike Walmart, Amazon will actually ship your items quickly and for the most part right. They won’t bend the cards to squish them in a box.
It’s an exciting time to be a Masters of the Universe fan! For longtime fans and for a new generation of kids who love action and adventure, it’s time to experience the thrilling action and adventures of He-Man, Skeletor, the secrets of Castle Grayskull and much more! The figures in this collection stand 5.5 inches tall and have 16 moveable joints so they’re highly poseable for imaginative and action-oriented fun, Masters of the Universe style! Longtime fans will appreciate both the vintage design details that honor the heritage of this beloved adventure franchise and the design updates that add an exciting look to the future. Each figure comes with a battle accessory and a mini comic book from a series that explores new story lines and introduces heroes, villains and allies in the timeless battle between good and evil! Aficionados will love the classically stylized retro-packaging. Keep an eye out for new characters to come, and curate a collection to play with and trade. Each figure sold separately, subject to availability. Colors and decorations may vary.
Masters of the Universe Origins Man-E-Faces
- Age Range: 6 Years and Up
- MOTU is back for a whole new generation of fans!
- Collection of 5.5-in action figures includes He-Man, Skeletor, Beast Man, Teela and lots more fan favorites for storytelling fun
- Figures are highly posable with 16 working joints
- Longtime fans will appreciate the retro-style packaging and the mini comic book that comes with each figure!
- A great gift for adult collectors and kids age 6 and older
Release Date – October 11th 2020
Retail – $14.97
Release Date – November 2020
Retail – $14.99