X’s new power has been awakened: Max Armor version is now available for pre-order!
With an MSRP of $55.70 and a shipping date of December, 2019, Mega Man X fans have got to snag this model kit from Kotobukiya.
With over 34 million units in sales, the Mega Man series is a beloved video game franchise with fans of all generations throughout the world. Beloved by fans for their fast-paced action and deep storytelling, the games inspired a variety of spinoff games and media, including the Mega Man X series that became core brand within the franchise. Now, the protagonist of the series X is now available with newly powered up parts in his Max Armor form to commemorate the first Mega Man X game’s 25th anniversary!
Thanks to the technology of CAD engineering, the character’s proportions, which are based on the character’s appearance from Mega Man X3, are faithfully recreated while maintaining an impressive range of articulation that allows users to recreate a variety of scenes from the games!
The powerful Z Saber given to X by his dear friend, Zero, is included in this kit! By adding a Milight 316 (lithium-ion battery with an LED attached) to the Z Saber, you can make the clear blade light up!
Customize this kit with parts from the first X model kit in this series to enjoy recreating various scenes from Mega Man X 3. The kit includes a range of parts including the X-Buster, interchangeable hand and face parts, Z Saber, and more!
- The kit includes three interchangeable face parts.
- The X-Buster can be equipped to the model’s left or right arm.
- The kit includes interchangeable hand parts.
- The model’s back is equipped with a 3mm connection, making it compatible with separately sold bases from Kotobukiya’s M.S.G. series, such as the New Flying Base and New Flying Base Plus.
- The head, body, arm, and leg parts are interchangeable with previously sold “Mega Man X X”, and can be used to recreate scenes of Mega Man as he slowly levels up throughout the series.
- The blade part of the Z Blade are made of clear plastic.
- A Milight 316 (lithium-ion battery with an LED attached) can be inserted into hand part to light up the Z Saber blade.
- Only the included Milight 316 (lithium-ion battery with an LED attached) can be used with this kit. Milight 316 series used in Gimmick Unit 04 LED Sword or other Milight 316 series will not be compatible with this kit.
- The kit is made of multi-colored plastic and contains pre-painted parts, making it easy for users of all levels to build a model that closely resembles the character’s appearance in the game.
- The packaging includes a specially drawn illustration by Mega Man X Series character designer Keisuke Mizuno.