The latest in superhero toy news brings us a new Aquaman from Mezco Toyz’s One:12 Collective. With an MSRP of $80 and shipping date of December, 2019, this comic-inspired design is as beautiful as something that is not Jason Momoa can be. The One:12 Collective Aquaman comes outfitted in a scaled soft armor and finned Atlantean wet-suit, inspired from his classic comic look.
King of Atlantis. Ruler of Earth’s oceans. Founding member of the Justice League.
The One:12 Collective Aquaman comes outfitted in a scaled soft armor and finned Atlantean wet-suit, inspired from his classic comic look.
Featuring sculptural details such as an ‘A’ shaped belt buckle, gloves, boots, and neck line, Aquaman also includes three head portraits, shoulder armor that can harness his trademark weapon, “Neptune’s Trident”, and the Atlantean crown.
This hero-turned-king uses his super-strength, super-speed, command over sea life, and ability to live both on land and sea to protect his home, defend his kingdom, and fight for justice as one of Earth’s greatest heroes.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE AQUAMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of trident holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of swimming hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Fitted bodysuit
- Cross-body strap with shoulder pad
- Belt with ‘A’ shaped insignia
- Mid-calf boots
- One (1) Trident of Neptune
- One (1) Crown of Atlantis
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Aquaman figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
The One:12 Collective Aquaman is available for preorder at https://mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-aquaman.